Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I've been tagged!

I have been tagged! (Thanks Michelle)


4 JOBS I HAVE HAD:

1-Telemarketer/admin. assistant at Trendwest Resorts

2-Telephone operater at Teltrust

3-Checker at K-mart. At Christmas time. Not fun.

4-Top Hat Video


MOVIES I COULD WATCH OVER AND OVER:

1-Slipper and the Rose

2-Fiddler on the Roof

3-The A&E version of Pride and Prejudice

4- Emma



MY FAVORITE TV SHOWS: (Most of these are coming back next week. Hooray!!)

1-The Office

2-ER

3-Friday Night Lights

4-American Idol



HOBBIES:

1-Reading. I could read the Harry Potter books over and over and over again!

2-Eating! If I could be granted a frivilous wish, it would be to be able to eat and eat all day long, what ever I want, withouth effects on my health or my weight! :)


3-Long baths

4-Playing the piano and cello



PLACES I HAVE LIVED:

1-Magna, Utah(I have lived in four different places there.)

2-Taylorsville, Utah-Only for six months. I lived in an apartment with friends. That was one of the best times of my life!

3-Holt, Michigan

4-Lansing, Michigan



PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:

1-Utah, visiting family and friends

2-I've always wanted to see New York City

3-On a Euporean Vacation

4-Anywhere Jordan and my boys are(I should have put this first!)


SITES I CHECK DAILY:

1-Blogs of family and friends

2-Deseret News.com (I am a news junkie. I like to see what going on in Utah.)

3-Comcast.net

4-Ksl.com



WHO I'M TAGGING:

1-Amber

2-Kim

3-Crystal

4-Melissa


Okay, now that you are tagged, you get to copy and paste this onto a post of your own. Delete my answers and type in your own. It is true blogging etiquette to really do this!!

2 comments:

Becky said...

I haven't thought of that movie The Slipper and the Rose for the longest time. I loved that when I was younger. I need to check that one out again.

Melisa said...

I didn't know we had so much in common!

Pride and Prejudice is one of my absolute faves. We'll have to watch it some time!

And I can't put Harry Potter down if I'm reading it. I finished the last 2 in about 24 hours (each not total). hahaha LOVE IT!