Jordan sustained this nasty little injury at work yesterday. He had the end of his finger crushed. (Don't ask me what it was that crushed it. He told me once, but I don't speak elevator.) He lost all of his fingernail(Which he kept as a souvenir. Gross!) and it chipped a bit off of the bone. The doctor in the ER said it will be fine, and should be "almost" back to normal in six to nine months. He was in a lot of pain yesterday, but thankfully he said it didn't really bother him today. I sure hope it stays that way! His job makes me nervous!
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Poor Jordan!
Jordan sustained this nasty little injury at work yesterday. He had the end of his finger crushed. (Don't ask me what it was that crushed it. He told me once, but I don't speak elevator.) He lost all of his fingernail(Which he kept as a souvenir. Gross!) and it chipped a bit off of the bone. The doctor in the ER said it will be fine, and should be "almost" back to normal in six to nine months. He was in a lot of pain yesterday, but thankfully he said it didn't really bother him today. I sure hope it stays that way! His job makes me nervous!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Ouch! I saw his wrapped finger at mutual last night and he refrained from showing me his "souvenir" but Jaylan was not so lucky!
Ouch! Hope he's feeling better soon.
That hurts just thinking about it! Hope it heals fast.
Jordan's such a boy!
Too late already grossed out! The girls are all threatening to up chuck!!
eww, gross.
Ouch! I can't imagine how much that would hurt. Hope he is feeling better now. I am really looking forward to play group starting again. Yay!
Awesome!! Please know that someone besides Jordan appreciates this picture :) I've watched them pull off fingernails and it looks incredibley painful. Hope he gets feeling better soon!
Ouch, looking at it hurts... but I am my mother's child and my first reaction was "Ooooh cool." How warped am I?
GROSS! I need some warning when these pictures get posted... I wasn't expected that :)
Post a Comment