I can't wait to see him get a gold metal for figure skating. :)
That is so cute. Eve did the same thing. Try him out on the ice!
Love it! Vance cracks me up! He is the cutest kid ever! :) He just kept spinning and spinning and didn't appear to get dizzy, so figure skating-here Vance comes!!!!! All that spinning would make me dizzy. Lol.
Awesom, he sure has a lot of energy.
Of all of the amazing, awesome and cool sports at the Olympics why ice dancing?????? Vance nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)
That is so cute! I love it. Vance will enjoy watching that when he is older.
You know Football and Baseball are great sports too. And less disconcerting to his uncles.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I can't wait to see him get a gold metal for figure skating. :)
That is so cute. Eve did the same thing. Try him out on the ice!
Love it! Vance cracks me up! He is the cutest kid ever! :)
He just kept spinning and spinning and didn't appear to get dizzy, so figure skating-here Vance comes!!!!! All that spinning would make me dizzy. Lol.
Awesom, he sure has a lot of energy.
Of all of the amazing, awesome and cool sports at the Olympics why ice dancing?????? Vance nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)
That is so cute! I love it. Vance will enjoy watching that when he is older.
You know Football and Baseball are great sports too. And less disconcerting to his uncles.
Post a Comment