About a month ago, our toaster started to malfunction. And instead of doing the sensible thing and running to Target to pick up a plain old regular $20 toaster, I put Jordan in charge of the task. I should have known better.
Jordan spent the next few days checking Craigslist for THE toaster. Who wants a plain old toaster anyways? Did you know there are toasters out there that can poach eggs on the side? Anyways, after a few days of searching, he found IT. THE toaster. In Boston. For $65. Originally $200. Well, as luck would have it, Jordan's sister Lindsey is there for school. So she kindly agreed to go get it for us. It wasn't actually in Boston, but about 30 minutes outside of Boston. I guess a lot of people got a laugh out of the fact that she drove that far away... for a toaster... for her brother in Michigan.
On Tuesday, this beauty arrived in the mail. The Kitchen Aid Pro Line Series toaster.

5 comments:
Oh my gosh - I had no idea toasters had so many options! I hope you're thoroughly enjoying it - it is a lovely looking toaster :)
It better be good! It looks super snazzy.
You guys are so funny! I had the same problem and went with the Target $6 version. Pretty disappointing, but we don't use it horribly often. Although, next time I may have to upgrade...
Michelle
That is so funny. Driving 30 minutes to buy a toaster. That is a great sister. I don't know if I would be willing to do that for my siblings. :) I'm glad you are happy with a snazzy new toaster.
LOL that is hilarious! I hope you guys really really love your new toaster! And ditto, what a great sister. She deserves extra hugs the next time you see her!
Post a Comment