Tuesday, April 5, 2011

All Miles Wants for Easter is His Two Front Teeth

Miles lost his two front teeth yesterday. The have been loose for a while, and Jordan was having a grand time trying to get them out. Miles was afraid to go near him! On Monday morning, one of his teeth fell out while I was wiggling it. I left the other one in, so Jordan could have a part in the removal process.
This is how Miles' second tooth came out:

6 comments:

The Eldredge's said...

That is so Jordan!!! LOL!! How fun!! What a cool story for Miles to be able to tell!!

Lindsey said...

I'm pretty sure he convinced me to tie mine to a door in the house once. Ay ay ay

Sarah C said...

I laughed so hard that Ben asked, "What are you watching?" Then I showed it to Ben and he said, "Leave it to Jordan to tie it to a car." LOL.

Heather R. Toone said...

hahaha what a brave boy!!!!

Miriam said...

Now that is Funny!

Steve said...

That is awesome!