Vance found the spray bottle in the kitchen, and figured out how to make it work. So he stood there and sprayed himself with it for about five minutes! He has drenched!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That is the funniest kid ever! I can't wait for you guys to get here!
Hey, I've been absent for awhile but it was fun catching up on your posts. I wish I could say Voldemort like that. :) I hope we have no more computer issues so I can stay current!
Brigham figured out the spray bottle a few months ago too. Unfortunately he found the febreeze bottle in the van and was spraying that all over his face!
I just have to make sure they don't get the cleaning solutions. It's usually the hair cutting water bottle they get, and now I can't find the thing. Thanks guys!
5 comments:
That is the funniest kid ever! I can't wait for you guys to get here!
Hey, I've been absent for awhile but it was fun catching up on your posts. I wish I could say Voldemort like that. :) I hope we have no more computer issues so I can stay current!
Brigham figured out the spray bottle a few months ago too. Unfortunately he found the febreeze bottle in the van and was spraying that all over his face!
funny funny. I've had lots of my kids do that.
I just have to make sure they don't get the cleaning solutions. It's usually the hair cutting water bottle they get, and now I can't find the thing. Thanks guys!
Post a Comment