Sunday, October 5, 2008

Eight Things Tag

I was tagged by Becky.  Here we go!

8 TV shows I love to watch- ER, the Office, Chuck, Pushing Daisies, My Name is Earl, Friday Night Lights, House, and the Soup

8 things I did yesterday- Got up at 6 AM(on a Saturday, thanks Vance), watched conference, did laundry, went grocery shopping, played Chutes and Ladders, made meatballs for dinner, played Wii Fit, read a few chapters of Twilight(I'm not obsessed at all!)

8 things I'm looking forward to- My parents coming for a visit in 16 days, the Twilight movie(yeah!), Halloween, Christmas, my birthday, Mason's birthday, going to a MSU football game with Jordan, and my next trip to Utah(hopefully in February).

8 things on my wish lists-Vance to sleep through the night(he's two years old, for heavens sake!), all three boys to sleep in on the weekend, a vacation with Jordan, to be out of debt, a Mini Cooper, my kids to stop fighting, new shoes(a girl can never have enough!), a new kitchen table(we lost another chair yesterday.)

8 people I'm tagging-Becky W., Julie P., Julie H., Melisa, Melissa H., Kristy, Natalie, and Jeannette



4 comments:

Miriam said...

This seems to be a much easier Tag than the last few. I want new shoes too. There is something about having a new pair of shoes to lighten the spirits. :)

Natalie said...

I love your new blog layout. It's adorable! Sorry Vance woke you up at 6 a.m.; it's even worse when it's on a Saturday. Just think...when he's a teenager, you can drag him out of bed before dawn to do chores...wwooohhaahaaa (evil laugh). I hope you're doing well. I miss you!

Melisa said...

Very fun post! Can I have about 12 things in my wish list? One of them is to borrow your steamer. :) Can I come get it tomorrow?

amberd. said...

SHUT UP!! I LOVE Pushing Daisies. Very cool show. Also..Chuck is a favorite of Craigs...and I somehow got sucked in and I think it is great.

Also...I'm digging on your playlist. I am a HUGE fan of Death Cab for Cutie and foo fighters. (REALLY love their new song.) I love all of Death Cabs album "Plans" and their new one Narrow Bridges. Super good. Maybe we will have to go to a concert together sometime!!