So Elaine is always bragging about all the nice things I do for her. It must be my turn to brag about her. We all know how hot she is and how good of a mother she is to my three boys. But did you know she has also let me have a few girls in my life. Lets call them my mistresses. Funny because they all have a stripper name. PORSCHE... Well we have welcomed a new one into the stable and yes I actually got permission this time! I just have to thank my wife for putting up with me and my cars. I know I can be a bit obsessive and we had many long talks about bringing Elise into our lives, but she is here and isn't she beautiful!
Thursday, December 18, 2008
If I am the Best Husband in the World then she is the Best Wife
So Elaine is always bragging about all the nice things I do for her. It must be my turn to brag about her. We all know how hot she is and how good of a mother she is to my three boys. But did you know she has also let me have a few girls in my life. Lets call them my mistresses. Funny because they all have a stripper name. PORSCHE... Well we have welcomed a new one into the stable and yes I actually got permission this time! I just have to thank my wife for putting up with me and my cars. I know I can be a bit obsessive and we had many long talks about bringing Elise into our lives, but she is here and isn't she beautiful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Witwoo! (sorry, how do you catcall online??) She's beautiful! More details please. I have to agree that Elaine is awesome, and, congratulations!
She is pretty I need to see different angles too and the interior. How about you have Elaine stand by it in a bikini. :) Then you'd really appreciate her. Just kidding. I know Elaine is wonderful no matter how hot she is. But you have to admit she has a great body for having 3 kids.
Lol! I'll have to let Adam know you have another toy to drool over. Adam looks forward to the days when he can also have other "women" in his life. I think he's been eyeing the Corvette since birth!!!
That ride is sweet, and I agree with Miriam...Elaine would make one heck of a calendar girl! :) How fun to have a hot car. Congratulations!
Sweet ride! Elaine is amazing.
Post a Comment