Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Video of Vance

I got this Video of Vance the other day, and thought I'd post it.  It just shows a bunch of his personality.  It shows his very cute side, to his very stubborn, everything belongs to me side.  
 Vance loves to play this guitar.  I need to get a good video of him really rocking out with it.  I think he might be a rock star when he grows up!  He was playing with it the other day when Miles started doing the chicken dance.  So Vance made up his own chicken song.  

 

4 comments:

Becky said...

I think he's got a future in music. Vance is getting soooo big and he can talk. I think he talked a little when we were there, but, man he's a little boy now and no longer a baby.

The Eldredge's said...

So Cute!!

Deanne said...

I love the flapping of the wings part. Too cute!

Rachel said...

LOL! I think he's going to be his own song writer too... and he'll always be fighting lawsuits when others use "his" song :)