Remember the old guys on TV sitcoms who have their old chairs that they don't want to part with, even though it's seen way too many years? Well I think Jordan has found his that will be part of our household for years to come.
He found this chair on Craigslist on Friday, and just had to have it. It's from the 1960's, moves up and down, massages, and has a heating feature. He got a great deal on it too.
I'm just not sure how it looks in my living room, but seeing as Jordan has already sold our old recliner, I think the new chair is staying. And, it's just too comfortable too get rid of! I sat in it on Saturday with the intent to just stay for a moment, and it had me asleep in no time! Jordan is completely in love with the thing. He was happy as could be when he relaxed in it after work on Friday. And a happy Jordan is a good thing!

5 comments:
That is a really funny chair. I'm glad it makes Jordan happy.
My mom and dad had one like that but it was bigger and would seat 2 adults. They loved it. We passed it on to one of my brothers, it is his favorite chair too.
Ha ha! I love it! The fact that it's heated and motorized, too, well...that makes it the best chair on the planet. Now all he needs is one of those helmets with a drink holder on each side and straws that go from the hat to the mouth. Happy Nascar season!:)
What a classic 60's design. Love it!
I love how Jordan just HAS to have his good deals online. It's funny how husbands are just big kids:) Mine included!
Post a Comment