Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Vance's big boy bed

Little did I know that when I put Vance down for his nap on Friday, it would be my last time putting one of my babies in a crib to sleep.  Jordan decided on Saturday morning that it was time for the bars to come down.  Vance could already climb out of the crib like a pro, so they needed to come down anyways so he woundn't get hurt.
He's done really well in his big boy bed.  I put this moment off for so long, because I was afraid it would totally ruin nap time, but so far so good!  Next stop, potty training!  Okay, not quite yet.  But hopefully before he's three.  My goal is to have it done by the time I'm 30.  That gives me 11 months.  We'll see how it goes.  :)

1 comment:

Missy said...

Congratulations! How are things going in the sleeping through the night department? I'm glad he's still napping well for you.