Our knight in shining armor.
Here we have Link. He was so excited about this costume. Credit for this one goes to Julie Herrmann. I asked if she could make Miles this costume, and she did an amazing job! Thank you Julie!!
The CUTEST monkey ever!

6 comments:
Too cute!
Love the costumes! I didn't realize Miles was Link. When he was here I thought he was Robin Hood (after all he didn't have the ears on then).
Kudos to Julie. What a great job making his costume!
Those are great costumes and the cute boys wearing them is the best part. Love the ears.
Your kids look darling in their costumes! was it cold when you guys went trick or treating?
I love the costumes! Your boys are so cute. I heard all about Miles' love for Link and it is so adorable. I really liked teaching him for a few weeks while I was in Primary. You have really good kids!:)
That is the coolest thing I have ever seen.
Post a Comment